Saturday, June 9, 2012

First Post

For my first post I am posting this picture of an Ikea table that I'm in love with!
To me its not just a(n) Ikea table. 
It's a table where someone is creating something.
Inspiring others with their talents.
Something so simplistic such as a work space brings a smile to my face. 
I hope all of you have a happy place, like Phoebe says to Monica.  
        (I should just tell you now that I will be referring to the FRIENDS show pretty often)
 Whether it be a desk or the beach, give yourself that time to listen to a crazy love song or create something worth talking about. 

Pretty Sweet is a blog about all things that interest and inspire me.....
{fashion} {art} {interiors} {food} {nails} {crafts}
....and hope it will inspire all of you

- K


No comments:

Post a Comment